Chasing Kanji - 感情を追って

An American's travel traumas
アメリカ人の旅行の外傷

Food Diary - Week 1  

As you know from my previous post, I feel the food selection out there is treacherous at times. Although my food choices do leave a bit to be desired on occasion. I am holding myself accountable by publicizing what I eat. Perhaps this won't be interesting at all; if not, stop reading now. If you enjoy it, let me know and maybe I'll do it again in the future.


Monday
Breakfast -> cheerios with 2% milk
Lunch -> ham and cheese sandwich, peanut butter wheat crackers, strawberry apple sauce
Dinner -> spaghetti with Pilsbury reduced fat crescent rolls
Drinks -> two cups of black tea, one minute maid, about 56 oz H20
Total Calorie count = 1622 with 44.9 grams of fat

Tuesday
Breakfast -> cheerios with 2% milk
Lunch -> spaghetti leftovers, strawberry apple sauce
Dinner -> personal frozen pizza, blue bell ice cream (it's the best ice cream in the country)
Drinks -> two cups of black tea, minute maid, about 56 oz H20
Total Calorie count = 1921 with 47.8 grams of fat

Wednesday
Breakfast -> oatmeal with 2% milk
Lunch -> ham and cheese sandwich, strawberry apple sauce
Dinner -> salmon croquettes with white rice and spinach
Drinks -> skinny cappucino, about 56 oz H2O
Total Calorie count = 1265 with 38.3 grams of fat

Thursday
Breakfast -> oatmeal with 2% milk
Lunch -> spaghetti leftovers, strawberry apple sauce
Dinner -> two chicken fajita tacos with jalepeno refried beans
Drinks -> skinny cappucino, one Dr. Pepper, about 72 oz H2O
Total Calorie count = 1750 with 31.5 grams of fat

Friday
Breakfast -> oatmeal with 2% milk
Lunch -> ham and cheese sandwich, strawberry apple sauce
Dinner -> Chick-Fil-A original chicken sandwich and yogurt parfait with granola, late dessert of angel food cake
Drinks -> skinny cappucino, about 56 oz H2O
Total Calorie count = 1628 with 41.8 grams of fat

There you have it. And to top it off, Christopher and I went grocery shopping this evening and some really good produce was on sale (Haas avocados 4 for $1!), so I expect to have some delicious salad and sandwiches next week, woohoo!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

3 comments

  • JMill  
    May 2, 2010 at 7:47 PM

    You should really try to have 1500 calories a day - no wonder you're losing weight with all your walking Renn! With that said, your menu sounds yummy and very well balanced. :)

  • Unknown  
    May 3, 2010 at 2:58 AM

    Omg I'm going to try to track what I eat! This might get scary...

  • Lexie  
    May 3, 2010 at 8:26 PM

    Hey Kim, if you need help tracking what you eat, I can give you the details on the (free!) site that I use. Jenn, you'd think I'd be losing weight wouldn't you? Actually, I stopped losing weight sometime around December last year and have been the same weight since. Thanks for the input ladies!

Post a Comment